Can't hear generators
I just played as Freddy on the Michael Myers map, and for the life of me I could not hear one single generator for me to use PGTW on. It was really weird. I would walk by generators that would soon get finished, but I could not hear them so I assumed they weren't being worked on.
I know sound glitches continue to be a big problem in the game since the anniversary event, but this was a new one for me. I'm on PS4 btw if anyone wants to know. Has anyone else encountered this?
Comments
Sound is extremely bugged right now - if there's a wall between you and the gen, you likely can't hear it. The "House of Pain" gens (the ones that spawn in the basements of houses) you need to walk down the stairs enough to get your head past the ceiling to hear the gens. It's ridiculous.
If you were having that happen on gens out in the open or otherwise without a wall between you and them, then that's not something I've personally experienced.
Yeah before when it came to generators inside houses I was always able to hear them if I patrolled outside, but that didn't happen this time. And as for the ones in the street, the same damn thing would happen. I would patrol within the vicinity and not hear anything so I assumed that they weren't being worked on, only for it to pop a moment later. It was all very frustrating and very weird.