resident evil vs silent hill: which is better?
hi dbd people! I'm very curious to know what people like more, silent hill or resident evil?
be honest and say the reason why you prefer that franchise than the other, let's start!
hi dbd people! I'm very curious to know what people like more, silent hill or resident evil?
be honest and say the reason why you prefer that franchise than the other, let's start!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, the reason I choose Resident Evil was because I have been playing their games since I was a kid, and Silent Hill met him many years later, and honestly is a great franchise, but RE will always have a place in my heart❤
Silent Hill is darker and way more twisted than Resident Evil, it plays a lot with symbolism and metaphors and I find it way spookier than RE.
Both are awesome though!