Add new killer

Jeepers creeper it’s one of the best killer to add in the game like if you seen the movie of its good like it will make sense if you but him in the game like he can sniff people out could throw knifes runs fast and stalk the people and so much more like I would like to see you guys think about this new killer

Comments

  • The vibe of jeepers creepers fits dbd to me, but most people say it's never going to happen.

  • No. Jeepers Creepers should NEVER be added into dbd. There's a reason why people don't want him in the game.

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    No. Jeepers Creepers should NEVER be added into dbd. There's a reason why people don't want him in the game.

    Ye ye ye the person who made the movies, blah blah blah.

    Who gives a #########?

    The character itself is iconic and is apart of some amazing movies. I haven't seen the third movie yet but the first two were dope as hell.

    The clown is loosely based off of John way e gacy, a sex offender/######### but no one really talks about that.

    Stalkers like Myers and GF are real things. If someone was stalking you that's ######### up

    And don't get me started on Ed gien and leatherface

    The creeper it's self isn't based off of something like that it's just a creature. A cool creepy creature. Why ruin this amazingly written and preformed creature because of some real life drama?

    #JUSTICEFORTHECREEPER

  • @TwistedJoke65 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1474407#Comment_1474407

    Ye ye ye the person who made the movies, blah blah blah.

    Who gives a #########?

    The character itself is iconic and is apart of some amazing movies. I haven't seen the third movie yet but the first two were dope as hell.

    The clown is loosely based off of John way e gacy, a sex offender/######### but no one really talks about that.

    Stalkers like Myers and GF are real things. If someone was stalking you that's ######### up

    And don't get me started on Ed gien and leatherface

    The creeper it's self isn't based off of something like that it's just a creature. A cool creepy creature. Why ruin this amazingly written and preformed creature because of some real life drama?

    #JUSTICEFORTHECREEPER

    The person who made the movie would get the money. Stop f**king begging for the creation of a pedo to be in the game. And lots of people give a sh*t including myself.

  • @TwistedJoke65 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1474407#Comment_1474407

    Ye ye ye the person who made the movies, blah blah blah.

    Who gives a #########?

    The character itself is iconic and is apart of some amazing movies. I haven't seen the third movie yet but the first two were dope as hell.

    The clown is loosely based off of John way e gacy, a sex offender/######### but no one really talks about that.

    Stalkers like Myers and GF are real things. If someone was stalking you that's ######### up

    And don't get me started on Ed gien and leatherface

    The creeper it's self isn't based off of something like that it's just a creature. A cool creepy creature. Why ruin this amazingly written and preformed creature because of some real life drama?

    #JUSTICEFORTHECREEPER

    Also the clown is an original character. John Wayne gacy isn't getting paid for being a creep.

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1474412#Comment_1474412

    The person who made the movie would get the money. Stop f**king begging for the creation of a pedo to be in the game. And lots of people give a sh*t including myself.

    Im not downgrading your opinion, I could have worded that better. I don't see the creeper as the creation of a pedo. I see it as a well designed character in horror, that would fit dbd.

  • @TwistedJoke65 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1474407#Comment_1474407

    Ye ye ye the person who made the movies, blah blah blah.

    Who gives a #########?

    The character itself is iconic and is apart of some amazing movies. I haven't seen the third movie yet but the first two were dope as hell.

    The clown is loosely based off of John way e gacy, a sex offender/######### but no one really talks about that.

    Stalkers like Myers and GF are real things. If someone was stalking you that's ######### up

    And don't get me started on Ed gien and leatherface

    The creeper it's self isn't based off of something like that it's just a creature. A cool creepy creature. Why ruin this amazingly written and preformed creature because of some real life drama?

    #JUSTICEFORTHECREEPER

    Its weird how vigorously you guys are defending a pedophile...

  • @kate_best_girl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1474412#Comment_1474412

    Its weird how vigorously you guys are defending a pedophile...

    💯💯💯💯

  • @TwistedJoke65 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1474414#Comment_1474414

    Im not downgrading your opinion, I could have worded that better. I don't see the creeper as the creation of a pedo. I see it as a well designed character in horror, that would fit dbd.

    I jeepers creepers wasn't created by a pedophile I'd be happy to have him in the game. But he is made my one.

  • @TwistedJoke65 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1474414#Comment_1474414

    Im not downgrading your opinion, I could have worded that better. I don't see the creeper as the creation of a pedo. I see it as a well designed character in horror, that would fit dbd.

    It doesn’t matter how you see it.

    the devs said they don’t want to be associated with that guy and that is the right decision here.

  • @TwistedJoke65 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1474407#Comment_1474407

    Ye ye ye the person who made the movies, blah blah blah.

    Who gives a #########?

    The character itself is iconic and is apart of some amazing movies. I haven't seen the third movie yet but the first two were dope as hell.

    The clown is loosely based off of John way e gacy, a sex offender/######### but no one really talks about that.

    Stalkers like Myers and GF are real things. If someone was stalking you that's ######### up

    And don't get me started on Ed gien and leatherface

    The creeper it's self isn't based off of something like that it's just a creature. A cool creepy creature. Why ruin this amazingly written and preformed creature because of some real life drama?

    #JUSTICEFORTHECREEPER

    that's entirely different lmao, Ed Gein didn't get paid when the Leatherface dlc was released. If you buy the Jeepers Creepers license, that's a few thousand bucks in the pocket of a pedophile.