How to counter this?
Hi.
If I play killer, survivor will hug me and make my "auto-aim" miss if I chase someone. Even if I don't lunge. How can I counter it effectively?
Hi.
If I play killer, survivor will hug me and make my "auto-aim" miss if I chase someone. Even if I don't lunge. How can I counter it effectively?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is no auto aim in normal m1 attacks, if you are still missing the survivor in point blank range its on you. Just play the game and get better at it.
if a survivor is doing that take a small step back or move a little to the sides to get them back into fov then swing before they can adjust does take practice though and its more due to fov blind spots then autoaim survivors will try and expolit it to make you miss