Cross-progression
So I play on xbox, and I've read something about cross progression being added, so I was wondering when it is out and live, if I switch my progress to pc, will I have to re buy all the dlc or will it be there?
So I play on xbox, and I've read something about cross progression being added, so I was wondering when it is out and live, if I switch my progress to pc, will I have to re buy all the dlc or will it be there?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
XBox and PS4 aren't there yet.
Yeah I know, I was thinking about getting a pc and I was wonder g if I'd have to buy all the dlc when it happens, because I don't exactly want to spend money on them again