Killers we are doing things wrong
I have just had a survivor say that we have to let them use exhaustion perks such as Dead hard and sprint burst and let them gain there exhaustion timer back to do it again.
I have just had a survivor say that we have to let them use exhaustion perks such as Dead hard and sprint burst and let them gain there exhaustion timer back to do it again.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just tunnel the ######### out of whoever I hook first cause it makes the rest of the game super easy lol. At least thats the strat I plan to use moving forward since its not against any rules
Lol we aren't allowed to do that we have to let them gain exhaustion back so they can dead hard and sprint burst away.
You pat them on the head, then smack them.