here is more about The spirit

The spirit she cool killer why is her power so long time for use again and she can't see any survivors in the ghost world? the player who know any survivors then she could be o.p killer powerful the developers do change her power in the ghost world a survivor can't hearing her coming. I know that Killer who knows me there makes me jumping like The Pig and Michael some time Huntress that changed her power. Now in PTB she, not any power, I could hear her I can hide behind a hall made from car parts. I would be heeled right away because I don't know she has added see a blood in the ghost world. also Just walk she can't see me in the ghost world. Why the spirit she not use free kill on me she saw me first but she left me alone worked on generater she didn't know that I let she kill for free and I happy the game choose me free kill by her.

Comments