Crossplay and How will it work? (Question)

I know we will have crossplay and the option to disable it, but can we have the option of which platforms we crossplay with? Some of us console players don't want to deal with PC players (or hackers) but want to play with friends on other consoles. Will we have that option or can it be in a future update?

Comments

  • I would like that as well for console. I have no problem with crossplay overall but I dont really wanna face PC players most of the time.

  • I’m pretty sure there won’t be an option to choose specifically which platform to cross-play with. If you enable it you will play with all and if you disable it you will be limited to playing with players from your platform who also have it disabled. I don’t know any other online game with cross-play support that let players choose who to cross-play with.

  • @pantsman said:

    Honestly my guess is it won’t. I don’t think the devs will ever implement cross play. It would damage their survivors way to much. PC survivors going against console killers? Sure no problem, but console survivors going against PC killers???? No way.

    I play on PC and console survivor with a Controller, I do have not problem facing PC killers with my xbox controller.

    From the killer perspective it is a bit different. Console killers will have to improve a bit to hold up (turn speed, corner movements), but just check out some console killer streamers. They play as good as the PC ones so it is possible.

    Crossplay will be very good for dbd in my opinion. Cannot wait for it to be activated.