If you were sent into the entitys realm with your current knowledge.

1.What perks would you give yourself (you can make up some for yourself or just say you start with whatever exists now) ?

2. Which killer would you be most afraid to face against yourself?

3. Do you think you could survive your first trial? (See question 2 for the killer your facing).

1.Id probably have bt ds deliverance but have my own perk. "Im over here!"

You love being a distraction for the killer to help your team. Every time you do a distraction event gain a token, after you have 4 tokens press the active ability button to sprint at 150% your normal running speed for 3 seconds. Causes exhaustion for 60/50/40 seconds. Cannot be used while exhuasted. You don't recover from exhaustion while running.

2. I would be facing Michael.

3. I mean michael isnt to bad to face since i know how his power works but i think id still probably be dead af.

Comments

  • I would bring decisive, unbreakable, self care and deliverance, because I'd want to live. I would be most afraid to go against Oni, since he's huge. Maybe, I don't know if I would survive.