Is it okay to wait 20 minutes per match with killers?

On ps4 everybody play survivors, if i choose killer ; queue time is around 10 seconds. On PC survivor queue time is around 10 seconds. Cross platform will be perfect for this game.

Comments

  • Far from okay. I currently get around 5 minutes most of the time and even that is too long. Most of the time i'll get bored of waiting and just play 1 killer game because I don't feel like waiting to play again.

  • Yeah survivor ques on console are enormous, I average around 15-20 minuets per lobby. Killer que might as well be instant.

  • @Widden said:

    On ps4 everybody play survivors, if i choose killer ; queue time is around 10 seconds. On PC survivor queue time is around 10 seconds. Cross platform will be perfect for this game.

    Depends on the time you choose to play. For example, in my country around 10:00 to 19:00 you cannot search Killer matches since it won't show up but when 19:00-19:30 goes on, Killer matches goes "pop!" (a few seconds searching and here you go).