This new matchmaking might make me quit my main
I play on Xbox where the new matchmaking is being tested, and I main Demogorgon.
I really don’t enjoy sweating very much in this game as I’d much rather have a casual experience (playing this game hardcore can be very draining).
The past 10 matches I have played as Demo have been nothing but well coordinated 3-4 mans with multiple DS/Unbreakables and Dead Hard. I don’t really mind losing in this game but it can be very frustrating when it feels like all the cards are stacked against you.
I get a lot of enjoyment out of playing Demo but this last week of playing him has made me never want to touch him again and just play a different killer.
I’m glad that the new matchmaking system is working, but I have a feeling that Spirits and Freddy’s play rates are going to soar up
Comments