I usually play killer to get blood points or when I’m alone but when I with my friends I play swf
@RIPLegion said:I usually play killer to get blood points or when I’m alone but when I with my friends I play swf
@RIPLegion said:
Ah, I See You're a Man of Culture As Well
@Dimek said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1468430#Comment_1468430Ah, I See You're a Man of Culture As Well
@Dimek said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1468430#Comment_1468430
Ikr lol
I mostly play killer but i play survivor as well sometimes.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I usually play killer to get blood points or when I’m alone but when I with my friends I play swf
Ah, I See You're a Man of Culture As Well
Ikr lol
I mostly play killer but i play survivor as well sometimes.