I own this shirt and I got another coming soon that has Freddy on the front.
I have a shelf with all the dbd killer figures
@RIPLegion said:I have a shelf with all the dbd killer figures
@RIPLegion said:
Take pictures, I'd love to see them
Soz I meant to say had I only just noticed. I meant to say had because I lost them all :/. I remember when it happened I was crying lol.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have a shelf with all the dbd killer figures
Take pictures, I'd love to see them
Soz I meant to say had I only just noticed. I meant to say had because I lost them all :/. I remember when it happened I was crying lol.