Will we ever have more free dlc's in the future?
It's been more than an year since the last free one...
It's been more than an year since the last free one...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think that the Huntress will be the last free killer released.
Maybe if they get enought money with their store ?
We never know.
Probably not now that we can unlock original characters with Shards.
All of the killers (outside of the licensed ones) are now free with shards. Why would they need to make the DLC free?
The only thing you're paying for, at this point is convenience. Now you want convenience for free as well?
I'm not complaining. I just wanted to know if there will be more free dlc's
Ok, thank you!