could i suggest a new killer?

Well, i was watching a live stream of someone playing DBD and we started joking around in chat about new killer builds, but, y'know, horrible killers who no one would ever think of actually pulling off in game. A wonderful example would be of, and I quote, "We should get a killer that lags so hard that everyone just disconnects." While in the midst of these suggestions made by a very drunk streamer and a bunch of sleep deprived kiddos in chat, there were a few good ones, and I happen think my drunken mind made an actually okay character. See, the streamer himself and I were drunk, so I thought it would be good if the killer drinks them self into a stupor, becoming lost and subsequently bitten by a vampire (or whatever else), becoming undead. Blood is the only thing that can get them drunk anymore, so they become a killer to get that lovely drunken stupor again. The character must kill people with a broken bottle, which they lick to clean after smacking someone. They would get a light boost after every hit due to the blood and would get dizzy for a short while once the smack blood wears off. They would have a single special ability to use "vampiric sight" and see blood very brightly against surroundings, and they should have "echolocation" which would let them see any player they have just gotten out of a chase with if it the music is still playing and the player is out of sight. They really wouldn't have anything else too special about them other than being a bit more bloodlusty. They would get slower at every action, including breaking pallets and returning to normal after a stun, along with being very flashlight sensitive. These things get slower and more sensitive the longer the killer goes without blood. Blood lust would pile up fast on this killer, for obvious reasons. They would be pretty darn fast, though they would need blood to get any sort of boost and the longer they go without blood the slower they get. The killer should be a very chase based killer, meaning it's no good for them to camp their prey unless the other players are the type to instantly come get any comrade downed or hooked. I just think it would be a joke killer kind of deal where the players could have a nice round of not-camping and a bunch of pallet looping to boot. I don't know if I can ask for this killer to be made, but I would appreciate it if I could at least see what this could become from a Dev who thinks it's at least a little bit of a funny story to tell about a killer, be it some sort of art or a more refined story to go along with the killer. Thanks for reading my rambling and maybe telling me if it is an okay idea, even if i was drunk off my arse when thinking it out the first time.

Comments

  • That sounds intersting Hrmm maby he could be free from the entity and is there because he smelt all the blood that's spilled and the only reason he hooks is theres a pail under the survivors so the more he hooks the more he feeds while the entity gets its prey as well