Matchmaking
So I just recently got done with a game where I am a rank 17 killer and I just went up against ranks 1 and 2. Why is this still happening because it makes me want to play killer less.
So I just recently got done with a game where I am a rank 17 killer and I just went up against ranks 1 and 2. Why is this still happening because it makes me want to play killer less.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unless you're on Xbox One, it's still happening because the MMR the devs are planning to start trying to use hasn't been implemented yet.
If you are on Xbox One, then I don't know and can only assume the MMR isn't working as planned and/ or isn't fully settled in yet.