From a purely mechanical standpoint, tunneling is the most effective strategy. Please discuss.
If you are playing to win, which I am, tunneling makes sense. By removing a link, you are making the rest of the survivors do more work, which makes patrolling gens more succesful. By tunneling someone out of the match you are making mid to late game much easier. I don't think it's the nicest strategy, but if you play to win that isn't an issue. I guarantee that person you refused to tunnel isn't going to care if you have fun, they want to win as well. It's a free for all. That's why I'm ok with scummy tactics on both sides. And I never play survivor. If you want to bodyblock, flashlight spam, or the like go ahead. We're all trying to win in the end.
Comments
I did not say camping.
How is there no skill in tunneling? You are just prioritizing, plain and simple.