This game is a complete ######### show on PS4

Read if you feel like if not then don’t, tried shortening it up and using short sentences but I could write 2 full pages about this.


As the title says this entire game is a complete ######### show from playing Solo survivor to killer. I play solo survivor because no one I know plays Dbd and most of the time you’re paired with complete utter ######### that either let you die on first hook, or don’t do ######### the entire match. I have countless red rank games where ppl escape a 15min + game with 12k which means without the extra 5k from escape those ppl didn’t do #########. As soon as I see 3 ppl next to me crouching to a gen that is 5ft away I know right away these guys are bad and might as well quit and move on because if you crouch all the time that means you’re scared and when you get chased by killer you won’t last more then 10 sec. Same goes for the locker huggers, every hook they go into locker for good 10-15sec and waste my hook timer and give killer time to find others and after 15sec inside the locker they come out and crouch around alone waiting to see where killer is wasting another 20 sec. If you have decent team mates then you get those mori/noed killers that on top of those 2 broken add ons feel that they need to proxy camp and if you want points you gotta unhook so they hit you once while unhooking and you’re down right away so they leave you on the ground to tunnel the unhooked guy. By the time you get healed he hooked the other guy and hooks you and if you have Claudette's in team you can write of the match right away.


As for killer games, take the legion perk that highlights gens yellow if 2 or more survivors are on the same gen and 9 out of 10 games you’ll spawn furthest away from all 4 survivors and by the time you reach someone 2 gens are about to be popped if not already done. Then comes the newly implemented aim assist that thinks hitting walls instead of survivors is more important. I have every match 3-5 straight forward hits that I miss because screen flickers left right and you hit wall or aim assist makes you miss. Then come the toxic 4 man teams on mics that carry keys and best toolboxes with borrowed time, dead hards, ds and whatever else they need to make the game more easier for them. When they suck so hard that 5 gens remain dbd decided why not reward someone with a hatch and you lose points as killer cause it’s not 4k.


Imo this game is not for competitive people, it’s more for those ppl that come to ruin your mood by provoking you on purpose and trying to make your match as bad as possible without any intention of winning or having fun. Keys, mori, noed, hatch spawning with more then 1 gen left, these items need to be removed asap and then start fixing mmr and bugs. Devs don’t fix anything because they don’t need a older player base that can figure out what’s wrong, they need as Fortnite and all those other kids games, money. Create weekly skins on ######### ps2 graphics and ######### everything else that’s broken in the game.

Comments

  • All in all.. The only thing is DBDs fault is Gen rush... The other things are just humans being worthless as always.

  • If I felt this negatively towards a game I wouldn’t play it anymore. Who’s forcing you to stick around?

  • @RandomPlayer

    Imo this game is not for competitive people

    Can you give an example of a game for competitive people?

  • @Hallowgeek said:

    If I felt this negatively towards a game I wouldn’t play it anymore. Who’s forcing you to stick around?

    Who said I'm sticking around, didn't play for 3 months, played a couple games and bye. Just saying my opinion and I know that the majority here gets agrivated playing this game and that what I said is right.

  • @RandomPlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1465738#Comment_1465738

    Who said I'm sticking around, didn't play for 3 months, played a couple games and bye. Just saying my opinion and I know that the majority here gets agrivated playing this game and that what I said is right.

    I just assumed with you being on the forum and making a post that it meant you were still playing. Because I don’t see why you’d spend this much energy on something you have no interest in?

    There’s also a difference between getting aggravated by something and downright hating it. EVERY online game has aggravated me at some point. But that’s the risk you take when playing with / against real people.

  • @Hallowgeek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1465763#Comment_1465763

    I just assumed with you being on the forum and making a post that it meant you were still playing. Because I don’t see why you’d spend this much energy on something you have no interest in?

    There’s also a difference between getting aggravated by something and downright hating it. EVERY online game has aggravated me at some point. But that’s the risk you take when playing with / against real people.

    Why would it be a problem to write a 5 min post? What, nowadays if a post contains more then " get gud, lmao, pog, kekw.." is already too much or what?

  • @RandomPlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1465771#Comment_1465771

    Why would it be a problem to write a 5 min post? What, nowadays if a post contains more then " get gud, lmao, pog, kekw.." is already too much or what?

    I don’t recall saying that? But even just logging into the forum was a step too far. If you don’t like something, that’s completely fine. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions. But I’ll never understand the concept of telling everybody else about how much you don’t like something. Just stop playing and move onto something else.

    Anyway, I hope you enjoy whatever you play next more.