A neat pig buff
Take away the growl when charging the lunge, and also once connection is made with the lunge it applies deep wounds.
Take away the growl when charging the lunge, and also once connection is made with the lunge it applies deep wounds.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, I'm tired of this "deep wound" status affect. Its so annoying.
I could see one of her add ons doing the deep wounds gimmick. She already has rbts for slow down deep wounds might be to much at base
There are two Killers that I don't think should have access to Deep Wounds: Doctor and Pig. Doctor because of how you can't mend until you snap out of it, and Pig because Deep Wounds can legitimately screw over someone with an active RBT.
I see all are saying no to the deep wounds, so a yes for no growl then??
No, pig needs a complete rework.
I am kinda sorta in favor of the growl change. Maybe only moving it closer to the dash start would be safer, but maybe removing it outright could be an add-on or something.
Idk about NO growl, i mean im good with it but I can see why it might be an issue removing it completely. I do think it should be shorter though, like slightly less reaction time.
Personally I think rule no. 2 should be based powers survivors shouldn't see the boxes unless the rbt is active. I think the growl is fine but she should crouch as fast as GF.