Do the DC penalties need to go once bots are in?
Sounds strange right? hear me out...
As we all know once dc penalties came into the game the number of disconnects decreased dramatically, however the number of hook suicides increased dramatically. All the penalties did was fix one problem but create another.
Once bots are in if a survivor disconnects then the bot can take over for them and the game carries on. Survivors may be at a handicap with a bot but it's better than being down to 3 vs 1. However if a survivor suicides on 1st hook then that survivor is out of the game for good. A bot can't take over for a sacrificed survivor. Which means the remaining survivors are left with a hugely unfair game and the killer is robbed of potential points they could have gotten from that survivor.
I know people think disconnecters should be punished etc but my concern is that as long as they know they're going to face a penalty they'll just give up on 1st hook which means everyone else is left with a thrown game. I'd much rather be given a bot, but unless they change hooks/sacrifices dramatically in this case then I can't see that happening.
I can guess a number of killers won't be for it because ya know, 3 vs 1 is an easy win but I wonder how survivors feel...have a bot and let someone get away with a dc, or punish disconnecters but be left in a thrown game anytime you get Hawkins or Legion etc
Comments
They wont be as effective no but 3 survivors and a bot is better than 3 survivors, and a Killer being taken over by a bot so you can open the gates and escape is better than the game ending when the killer rage quits once the last gen is done