Least seen chase killer
in Polls
Which of the chase-oriented killers do you see the least as survivor, or play the least as killer?
Which of the chase-oriented killers do you see the least as survivor, or play the least as killer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Of those, Demo hands down. Demo is so rare. Which is really a shame since he's awesome.
Imma choose Nurse cause you see her, then she follows you for 5 secs and shes infront of you. Except you play against me... I suck with her o-o
Oni and Demo
If I had to rank these from most seen to least seen, then;
Oni because when he downs you he is out for the night, till the night is over aka. when his power goes out.
Nobody plays Demoboi :(
As a Demogorgon main myself I really don’t see many other people play him, that’s sad because that chase music is bop