Emotes & More Moris In DBD

My Idea is that in the store there is a section for Emotes & Moris.

Survivors can have 4 emotes.Some are character exclusive while some can be used for all.

The killer can only have one mori at a time.Buying one gives you 3 Ivory Moris so you can try it out.

I have an idea for a mori. Its for the doctor.

The doctor zapping the survivor & the survivor will start to,levitate like in star wars.

Comments

  • Oh no. More ways to taunt killer with object of obsession.

    And more ebony mori users who don't get satisfied after watching the animation once.

  • yikes more moris and bm incoming

    Seriously, I wouldn't really want to see that until they balance moris (and keys!).

  • I'm strongly against emotes being added. I really don't want dabbing survivors/killers.

    I'm not against different moris though. I think there's untapped potential that won't make the game feel like more of a meme than it already is with neon hair people and joke skins running around.

  • Moris should be special last hook animations. I'd totally run that #########!

  • No to emotes. They'd only be used in toxic manner, we don't need more of that in the game.

    Different moris would be good, especially during tomes when killers have kill all 4 survivors by any means challenge and all are running ebony moris.