Sneaky hackers
So another day and another person comes up against a hacker in DBD.
The self-unhook and clip through walls are pretty blatant, but for the rest the Meg appears to be trying to give the illusion that she’s playing normally. However two times when Marth chases her, does anyone else notice that she looks a little faster than she should be? When he chases her around that first jungle gym and then later through the coal tower. It’s not sprint burst but the speed seems a little off.
The reason I ask is that occasionally I come across survivors whose speed feels off. I have 2000 hours on the game so I know when something feels off. I might be using a 115% speed killer for example but it feels like I’m chasing them with Huntress based on how slow it feels catching up and how many times they can get around familiar loops. Then you click their profile post game and they have vac/game bans on record. Its not every game its rare I see them but when I do....while the cheats are not blatant again I know when the speed and mechanics feel off. It’s like the survivors have a permanent haste effect.
I think I’m done with this game once dc penalties are back. Especially as the developers remain silent even though there’s plenty of evidence out there suggesting that hackers are increasing in the PC version since I would say early 2020.
Comments
Considering the devs don't appear to say anything about simple 'cheats' like the lobby viewer going around now or even setting changing exploits like stretched res I wouldn't hold my breath on them commenting about actual hackers.