Regarding the MMR system and not being able to switch killers

Won't this increase the amount of dodging lobbies? Let's say I enter a lobby as a killer and I'm playing Trapper but I only have a limited amount of perks on Trapper. Then I see survivors switch to 4 toolboxes. Since I can't switch killers to help accommodate my playstyle to adjust to those 4 boxes wouldn't it be likely I'd be encouraged to requeue and just one trick a certain killer? Also does this new MMR system take into account amount of perks and addons available on the killer and if the killer just prestiged and has nothing?

Based on this quote from blog

We are no longer allowing Killers to switch their character while searching for a match, or once in a lobby (excluding Custom Matches)

I really see this as being a bigger issue than it seems at face value tbh. If there's already a thread on this my bad but didn't see it. If we use a system like this could we at least get a new queue as killer system where we pick three favorite killers to go into the mmr search where we can switch between those three or something like that?

Maybe even make it so prestiging makes accessing perks again easier.

Comments