A possible Mori change?
Simply put, Moris from offerings will only be available to use in custom games.
I don’t know if anyone has talked about this idea but I feel like it would honestly be a good change. Most people use moris to look at the cool or just dumb animation, attempt to rid of your frustration from a previous match by making others suffer, or to punish survivors for switching to flashlights at the last moment. But we all know why moris aren’t fun when people just use them to use them. Being able to eliminate anyone practically in a few minutes in a game where even one weak link ruins the survivors chance of escaping, is just not fun for survivors and killers. It’s not very satisfying to mori a dbd player who is clearly less experienced than you, unless it’s a toxic Meg. And of course it doesn’t really feel rewarding at all when in reality since you practically lose bloodpoints. Of course mori related perks and powers should stay the same but with WAY more bloodpoints given with all the effort put in to getting devour hope.
Putting moris in strictly custom games shouldn’t be horrible considering people always equip moris anyways. But I don’t know if this is a bad idea that’s why I’m putting this out there. And if anyone is wondering, no I’m not a salty survivor main. I play both roles and I consider using a mori just because I have it as a killer feels really boring at times and I don’t like the feeling when I see a secret offering when I play survivor. Again, I don’t know if anyone has said this and if the devs have considered this but thanks for reading.
Comments
Or just make it so that it replaces a sacrifice. Means after the second hook stage. That way the devs could also sellout alternative mori animations.
And still. Devour Hope is still a thing and pretty fair. If you wana go for a ride.
Only if keys are custom too.