DBD have fair matches ? My suggestion to fix some problems that you avoid.
well, I normaly play in the survivor role and with the new killer Pyramid I decided start play as a killer and I realize 2 things:
1° playing as a killer is not ease.
2° to feel that I am playing a fair mach I need to put 4 perks to slow the gens repairing.
My conclusion of these games that I'm played as a killer is
It's stressful. It's just dont worth wast my time at the game.
I feel more scared being a murderer than being a survivor but not for the right reasons.
I don't know maybe I am the crazy one but here is here's my suggestions to fix the killer game play a little:
1° Every Hex totem, You will need to broke all of totens to cancel the spell
"this will make the survivors save a perk slot to find totems and will take their attention away from the main objective"
2°the repair of generators decreases spontaneously with the advance of the survivors for example: the first generator takes 360 seconds to be repaired the second would be 240 the third 180 the fourth 120 and the fifth 80 seconds.
"this will prevent the generators from disappearing in less than 30 seconds but the brand new part needs to disappear from the game as well as other discrepancies like the hunter's red add on and the clown's add on from exhaustion."
maybe nothing i have written makes sense but i really wanted to play a killer without having to put only perks that affect generators. the game is more than that it just isn't fair for both sides.
playing killer should make survivors ######### with fear.
3°Another suggestion is to leave the borrowed time as the survivor's passive to avoid the friend's famous farm.
4°wiggle time
it's an illusion, just like the saboteur mechanic, it just doesn't work or it's not worth any perk for that, what could help is to increase the chance of escaping the hook in the first stage to 30%.
"this will make it worth trying to escape the hook alone when in the basement or when the end of the game collapses."
You need to change so many things, so many add-ons, but those things that I mentioned are the ones that would make me look different to the game and would probably bring more people into the game for real. I sincerely hope that the game will improve because if all the killers stopped playing, there would be no survivors right?.
Comments
I just hope there are more survivor mains who try out killers for once before they start asking for killer nerfs.
Let's just take a second to examine how much this would break the game
1. Do you realise how unbalanced this would be for a soloQ? Every survivor main complains about NOED becouse they can't find all of the totems by themselves, a SWF can coordinate and find every totem, but a soloQ has no way of knowing how many totems are left.
Aaaand this would make hexes too op, so no
And this is the LEAST crazy idea
2. 360 seconds = 6 minutes. 6 MINUTES. 6 MINUTES OF HOLDING M1 FOR ONE GEN. Are you actually serious? I also think that gens are being done too fast but making the game last 20 minutes isn't fun, so NOPE
3.No. Let survivor use up a perk slot at least, or maybe think twice before saving in the face of the killer. If you want an insurance if the killer is going to camp, by all means run BT, but it should at least be a choose over some other perks, this would be like saying "oh let's make NOED baseline, in case the survivors rush gens".
And about the farming thing, there are perks you yourself can run in case you get farmed, like DS
4. 30 PERCENT? I'm starting to think you're actually crazy.
You have 3 escape tries on the hook. If every try has a 30% success rate, it means that 9 out of 10 times you'll be able to escape by yourself (and if you ran slippery meat you wold basically have deliverance without any prerequisits)
And if you mix this with your 3rd idea to make BT baseline, the first hook would basically mean nothing in terms of pressure.
So, nope on this one as well