A quick sketch of The Wraith I drew as I wait in lobies ๐
Love it. Your a very good artist. I would like to see more sketches like that. Maybe consider drawing the legion or Michael. Keep up the good work. :)
@RIPLegion said:Love it. Your a very good artist. I would like to see more sketches like that. Maybe consider drawing the legion or Michael. Keep up the good work. :)
@RIPLegion said:
Thank you so much! I definitely will draw more soon, so keep an eye out!
Thank you! I do plan on drawing more soon, so keep an eye out!
Wow! This is really cool!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Love it. Your a very good artist. I would like to see more sketches like that. Maybe consider drawing the legion or Michael. Keep up the good work. :)
Thank you so much! I definitely will draw more soon, so keep an eye out!
Thank you! I do plan on drawing more soon, so keep an eye out!
Wow! This is really cool!