Yes, 0.6 for a purple is stupid and the 0.2 of the Julie's mix tape is nothing.
@Pior_Morte said:Yes, 0.6 for a purple is stupid and the 0.2 of the Julie's mix tape is nothing.
@Pior_Morte said:
Yes, I agree cooldown make like no diff, unless they become buffed.
I think the basekit cooldown should be 3 seconds, then the addons would be fine.
Why not... The Legion aren't exactly the most viable Killer choice, so this and maybe some other things could help a bit.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, 0.6 for a purple is stupid and the 0.2 of the Julie's mix tape is nothing.
Yes, I agree cooldown make like no diff, unless they become buffed.
I think the basekit cooldown should be 3 seconds, then the addons would be fine.
Why not... The Legion aren't exactly the most viable Killer choice, so this and maybe some other things could help a bit.