anybody got any build suggestions that could be both trolly and maybe even sweaty
I have all killers unlocked and with all perks so don’t hesitate on suggestions I just want to try some builds that the community could come up with
I have all killers unlocked and with all perks so don’t hesitate on suggestions I just want to try some builds that the community could come up with
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://salty-tears.com/
This site has a bunch of random stuff you can try.
My go to sweat build is DS OoO unbreakabill and tenacity. My not so toxic sweat is iron will BT DH and Adrenaline