Hi all, can you modify your game user settings? I want to to change my resolution to 1440x1080 (4:3). Can I do that or is it bannable?
Thx for all answers
don't want to be accuse for false lying & I'mma playing in 1440 x 1080 and haven't been banned
@camgaming_dbd said:don't want to be accuse for false lying & I'mma playing in 1440 x 1080 and haven't been banned
@camgaming_dbd said:
Ok, thx for answer.
Resident Doctor Main here,
Did you look in the video/display settings? I'd check there first if it's available. Sincerely,
Resident Doctor Main
@Ghast4 you're welcome
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
don't want to be accuse for false lying & I'mma playing in 1440 x 1080 and haven't been banned
Ok, thx for answer.
Resident Doctor Main here,
Did you look in the video/display settings? I'd check there first if it's available. Sincerely,
Resident Doctor Main
@Ghast4 you're welcome