BHVR start taking notes
This was on twitter and I believe reddit. Yes I know how you guys are about a second game mode but this is something completely different than the usual 2v8 mode.
2 words, prop hunt
Farmer John retweeted this on Twitter and because we have a killer who is armed with a gun now, we can actually have a prop hunt mode.
Have 2 Deathslingers spawn and have them frozen for 40 seconds, all interactions are disabled in this mode and it is exclusive to a few smaller maps (I.E dead dawg saloon), have the survivors be capable of becoming objects that could have been interacted with (like pallets, totems, generators, lockers, but not vaults) and boxes that could be found on these maps
The smaller the survivors item, the less hits it takes to kill them, totems will leave the survivor exposed, while bigger items have endurance for 1 hit only. Along with this, crows are disabled.
The entire mode is on a timer (4 minutes maybe more?) all remaining props on the map will win, while dead props will lose.
I put this as a slightly edited version of Farmer’s retweet
https://twitter.com/the_farmer_john/status/1285017320616873989?s=21This is his retweet with the prop hunt clip
(EDIT: Mobile is weird, but if you cannot see the tweet then rip, don’t know how to fix it)
Comments