Ranking up way too easy for survivor. (newish player)

Played like 30 hrs max for survivor. played with friends. got to rank 5 somehow. There is no chance in hell I deserve to be here. I barely know how to do anything as survivor. I feel like i can't do anything for my team. Not sure how to address the issue. Maybe make more ranks or something.. cause the disparity in hours between me and someone who should actually be rank 5 is immense.

Comments

  • It is designed this way to make you feel above average and entice you to buy cosmetics. This game is using plenty of shady tactics to get more $$$ from you all the time.

  • @baseballfan4877 said:

    Played like 30 hrs max for survivor. played with friends. got to rank 5 somehow. There is no chance in hell I deserve to be here. I barely know how to do anything as survivor. I feel like i can't do anything for my team. Not sure how to address the issue. Maybe make more ranks or something.. cause the disparity in hours between me and someone who should actually be rank 5 is immense.

    That's SWF for you. Play as a random player and you'll feel a huge difference.

  • nah yeah I knew the difference between solo and swf for sure. But it sucks that me playing the game with my other friends who got the game the same time as me (other noobs) boosted me so much in the ranks. I played a few games of solo survivor and then swf with my friends the rest of the time. Now that I am rank 5 it feels so bad to be here when it comes to solo.