Something similar happened to me, in the first I did the skill check well but nothing happened.
I think it was because the killer hung me up right before the skill check because he was on the ground (right in front of the hook). When I was rescued the ability returned to normal function.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Something similar happened to me, in the first I did the skill check well but nothing happened.
I think it was because the killer hung me up right before the skill check because he was on the ground (right in front of the hook). When I was rescued the ability returned to normal function.