Are you ######### kidding me?
I just died in DBD because I stopped tapping for .0025 seconds when I was in the last stage. Please end this immediately.
I just died in DBD because I stopped tapping for .0025 seconds when I was in the last stage. Please end this immediately.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean this happen when your mate was about to unhook?
straggle need to go i mean a lot of the time it mess up kill you anyways.
Completely agree. Devs should change that way of repeatedly pressing a button. It would be a better idea skill checks.
I can't see anything going wrong with a system asking you to repeatedly hit a button on a server that constantly microstutters...
I don’t have issues with my hands. To me it’s more of a decide to die thing