Friendly reminder
Using "survivor main" or "killer main" like a slur doesn't really help anybody. We all just want a game that works well and feels fair, and there's plenty of valid and invalid points coming from all types of players.
Using "survivor main" or "killer main" like a slur doesn't really help anybody. We all just want a game that works well and feels fair, and there's plenty of valid and invalid points coming from all types of players.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
that true but people have there mindset why toxic thing never going away.
All saying "survivor mains" and "killer mains" does is make the community split up and fight even more. Idk why there's so much hatred against the two sides.
I am a tunneler main. I also don't know why there is hatred for tunnelers..
#TUNNELER4LIFE
This was a bait
But now that I think about it carefully i think I'm right.
In dbd there is always a camper, tunneler, genrusher or tbager. That doesn't have to matter are things that are legal in this game and the idea is to have fun. The insults between the two sides are ridiculous.