Cross Progression
Let's say I have Quentin on pc but not on ps4. When I connect my accounts will I have Quentin or not? How would that work?
Let's say I have Quentin on pc but not on ps4. When I connect my accounts will I have Quentin or not? How would that work?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
firstly PS4 is not included as of now -and may never be included in cross progression- but devs are trying.
secondly, we don’t know for certain, but from the wording it actually seems like it (cross purchases)
for Switch it would be different because of licensing issues, and that may be a reason for other licenses as well, but that we don’t know for sure.
mkay, thanks!