PS4: change heal to something else than ‘R1’
had a Hag behind me I’m shack with downed survivor by window and ended up accidentally trying heal instead of vault out the window. Hag had us both down instead. The pallets get in the way sometimes too. Change heal to L1 or something instead. Ridiculous.
Comments
You can change the bindings yourself in the settings.
^^This.
The only issue I have with the console version is that there's a button dedicated to inverting the controls, and on the PS4 it's the entire touchpad. Any other game has it as a setting in the options, and not mapped to a button.
I have no idea how many times I was trying to wiggle out, got off the killer's shoulder, and immediately was boned because, suddenly, up was down.
If there's any one thing I would love to see them fix, regarding controls, it's that. Do people really need to be able to change their controls like that on the fly?
I agree. At the very least allow an option to turn off that button, you can't even "unmap" it (it's back button on Xbox, which is scoreboard for most online games).
There are also issues with sometimes trying to vault a window that's too close to a locker and you jump in the locker instead, or when you go try to jump through the hatch while injured and you heal instead. I also had one time where I went to unhook someone and there was an item at the hook (killer had Franklin's) and I pick up the item instead of doing an unhook. Pick up/drop item should both be the same button.
I hate it.Had the same thing but with pallets which is even worse.