Major Easy Anticheat Glitch !!

Hello,


So recentely I've experiencing a glitch during several matches where a message appears (below image):

20200719190748_1.jpg

I never got punished in any game nor got banned. It just happens during match for no reason.


Anybody has answers? Would also like a moderator to comment on this, because it is quite serious...

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I would recommend right clicking on the game in your steam library, go to properties -- local files -- verify integrity of game files. If anything has become corrupted, it will find and repair the files.

    If this doesn't work, there are also this website and step 5 shows you how to repair EAC itself.


    Dead by Daylight (DBD) keeps crashing? Don't worry. You can fix it. Here is a list of fixes that have worked for many players. Check it out...


  • did u use custom perk icons?

  • @GreenPufferFish No. It started after I changed from PTB 4.1.0 to Live Game. I'll try Malechai's recommendation first.