After match GG
I've been wondering about this after my games. If I die, then type in "good game", do the other survivors see it as well when they die and after I live?
I've been wondering about this after my games. If I die, then type in "good game", do the other survivors see it as well when they die and after I live?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm probably wrong here, but I'm pretty sure the chat resets once the match ends? Like if you die and type 'gg', then the game finishes, that 'gg' will disappear. I'm pretty sure it's like that, but I wouldn't be surprised if I was wrong
Makes sense since when I spectate people and go back to the lobby, the chat log is erased.