Kate's Grim Matsuri head should be fixed/tweaked

I love Kate as the next Kate main but... is it maybe a possibility that they could fix her Grim Matsuri head?

Her makeup looks like a 5 year old applied it and her wig looks kinda ratty texture wise(and don't even get me started on those bangs, looks like she saw a DIY video, tried, and failed). If you look at her face, her lips almost vanish and the whole thing has a plastic thing going on.

The head could be fixed with maybe a slight bangs-change, splash of blonde on her hair(like in the banner) and by making her face normal.

I know hurdur cosmetic problems and more things are needed to be prioritized... but c'mon look at the head it is pretty bad

Comments

  • I agree 100% - even though it's available for shards, I just can't bring myself to spend them on a head cosmetic that awful.