Unbreakable twice in one game
Sooo I was playing and this oni slugged me, so I used my unbreakable but got stuck inside of the killer. Later that match he slugged again and I somehow still got up even tho I used it earlier.
Tagged:
Pending
Sooo I was playing and this oni slugged me, so I used my unbreakable but got stuck inside of the killer. Later that match he slugged again and I somehow still got up even tho I used it earlier.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same thing happened to me against Bubba, i used unbreakable four times in that game instead of only two times. i was playing with resilience, streetwise unbreakable and adrenaline