Instant Mori Myers?

Just entered a game (PS4), I was the 2nd person alive as the first was tunnel killed as afk. Anyways, the Myer's mori with no downs / hooks - immediately. I attached a screenshot of the killer to look into it. I do not think this is supposed to be possible if youre never hooked by Myers.

thumbnail_ap_9FBAA608-87EA-4FA1-99CF-FBA4344D6619.jpg


Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • Its not a bug. Its the ultra-rare addon called "Judith Tombstone" It allow Myers to kill healthy survivors or injured in Tier 3 by using M1 when hes right next to you. Here is the description:


    Judith's Tombstone:

    FulliconAddon_judithsTombstone.png

    A large and heavy granite tombstone stolen from Mt. Sinclair cemetery, belonging to Judith Myers.

    • Kill healthy or injured Survivors with Evil Within III 
    • Disables the ability to Stalk with Evil Within III.
    • Tremendously increases the amount of Evil required to reach Evil Within III for the first time.
    • Moderately decreases The Shape's Movement speed.
  • Ahh okay, thank you