Pyramid Head Torment Bug?

Is this a bug? I was in customs with friends, and Claudette was healing me. All of a sudden, she stops, and performs the torment animation as if she stepped in a trail. But she obviously didn't step in a trail. Was this a bug, or something about Pyramid Heads kit we don't understand. We've tried to replicate this and it's impossible, and it has happened in both normals and customs.

Watch "Torment Bug" on Streamable.


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I've had this happen multiple times, I'll just walk somewhere and then out of the blue I get tormented from nothing.

  • @potatogamer said:

    I've had this happen multiple times, I'll just walk somewhere and then out of the blue I get tormented from nothing.

    Yeah, it's so strange? And as seen in the video, she did become tormented. It almost lost her the game, despite being customs. This could happen again in normals, and that's all we're worried about.