Blood Web Question

Assuming you have every survivor and killer at P3, how much very rares and ultra rates do you get in your blood web? Is it worth getting everyone to P3 for the better blood web items?

Comments

  • I'm in those day max out in Kate P3, I've seen on her every god damn level of the bloodweb with ultra rare insta heal, very rare and rare items and the rest of the common/uncommon trash

  • Ihatelife said:

    I'm in those day max out in Kate P3, I've seen on her every god damn level of the bloodweb with ultra rare insta heal, very rare and rare items and the rest of the common/uncommon trash

    Dang, how many characters do you have at P3?
  • Tfw you have 15 ebony mori's waiting for you on Hag ;)
  • Tfw you have 15 ebony mori's waiting for you on Hag ;)
    You must be... starving. 
  • @Nickenzie said:
    Ihatelife said:

    I'm in those day max out in Kate P3, I've seen on her every god damn level of the bloodweb with ultra rare insta heal, very rare and rare items and the rest of the common/uncommon trash

    Dang, how many characters do you have at P3?

    Only three now, Kate, Claudette and my bae Hag, my next character to boost at P3 is billy willy <3