Lore I would like to know

Greetings here I left sone ideas so devs can base for lore expanding purposes

Wraith Wailing bell origin, the weapon is the spine of his boss but what about the bell? Its have anything related? What about most add ons descriptions name where are they from and why Wraith have that appereance (most killer I understand but not Wraith)

Comments

  • *********SPOILER ALERT************

    https://youtu.be/ZUWwb6FDCOw

    From what I've heard on Paulie Esther's YT channel: Wraith, Hag, Ace and Meg are the next Tome.

  • @Dpooly said:

    ***********SPOILER ALERT************

    From what I've heard on Paulie Esther's YT channel: Wraith, Hag, Ace and Meg are the next Tome.

    Ive read it too but I know they wont talk about it.

    Other lore things I wanna know where is Wraith from? Becuz its said he is used to shady and bad things on his homeland.

  • It's suggested he's from Africa because his last name 'Ojomo' means 'change, freedom or risk' in Nigerian. Guess we'll find out!