Object of obsession
Please delete this OoO out of the game. It useless and even bad for low rank survivors. But cheat for sfw.I don't want when I play stealth killers someone see me on other side map. Its unbalanced and too much info for comms.
Please delete this OoO out of the game. It useless and even bad for low rank survivors. But cheat for sfw.I don't want when I play stealth killers someone see me on other side map. Its unbalanced and too much info for comms.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It doesn't reveal stealth killers. Regardless, it is a absolutely ridiculous perk and needs a huge rework. I will tunnel object users out of the game, because it makes for a ######### experience as killer.
I will admit it needs a rework when it comes to swf but one that won’t nerf it to being unusable for solo que as I use this when I play solo and while it helps for knowing when and when not to be doing gens when it comes to the 1v1 aspect of the game as solo it can really screw you over and flat out get you tunneled