when bubba rework?
can anyone tell me the release date of the rework?
can anyone tell me the release date of the rework?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Likely either on the 20th or 27th
It's the 28th of July the Mid-Chapter update releases (along with the Bubba update), it'll probably release at 11AM in Montreal, it'll be 4PM for me because I'm in the UK.
Get those last matches in with the chainsaw bois, trust me, when they change something you love, it will be forever missed.
I love the fact you can hold Bubbas chainsaw around corners, trees, etc,... taking that away will forever be missed IMO the way we miss OG Freddy. Devs even promoted Buba chainsaw that way saying it was good to have it different, now they want it like Billy.
We can argue buffs vs nerfs, but changing his chainsaw in this way ruins it for me, I preferred Bubba to Billy chainsaw.