Huh help please
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/230118965077082123/733946189518602290/video0.mp4
I am too tired to understand ๐ญ
I am too tired to understand ๐ญ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Look like a hacked to me. I remember a streamer 's adrenaline got activated during the beginning of 5 gens due to the wraith having noed.
I can't help but imagine the reaction. Quietly being alone in the basement, searching the chest and suddenly..
I had gotten unhooked and was hoping my teammate (who got downed) would loop the clown while I healed and hopped back on a gen, and I was just getting ready to hide in a locker to avoid bbq and screamed ๐