What is going on here ?
The last few matches I've played, different killers would down someone and leave them. Every time, killer lost the match, but made the match last for ages. One match made a new level 20 with one perk DC. I hope this didn't scare that person away. One of those matches, Huntress tried to troll me at the end by carrying me around at end game tick and I broke free and escaped. This has been happening since rank reset. Why are people doing this ?
Comments
It's slugging. Slugging is a tactic that saves you a lot of time and gives you good map pressure. People do it when they down someone close to a hooked survivor and leave them. Killers like nurse, Oni and Myers rely heavily on slugging. It can be boring, but gens go too fast.
These people were trying to do it the whole game. I can understand baiting, but this was ridiculous
True, killers should only slug when it is optimal, downing the first person with nobody around and slugging is pretty boring.