locker teleport??

I just played a game as Claudette with Empathy, and a David with No Mither (and nothing else) spawned right next to me, and immediately went into a locker. I was annoyed that he wasn't helping me with the gen that we'd both spawned right next to, but a second later I saw him (via Empathy) on the other side of the map, and he proceeded to run around the entire match without doing anything (he ended up getting moried).

He most certainly did NOT exit that locker and run all the way across that map legitimately.

I presume this was some kind of hack that I'd never noticed before, and I only noticed it because I had Empathy and he had No Mither, so I could see him everywhere?

I checked his steam profile, and it says "This user has not yet set up their Steam Community profile. If you know this person, encourage them to set up their profile and join in the gaming!" which I've also never seen before. He's also rank 20, which was outmatched for this game. Maybe this is a bot that BHVR is testing?

Comments